Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Singing a Prayer


  1. I know it's been forever and hopefully I'll be updating this soon with news of my upcoming adventure but until then -

  2. We sang this song on Sunday - Forgot how much I loved it!
  3. I love singing but I really love songs that you can sing as a prayer.

  4. And this is my prayer: 


  1. May the mind of Christ, my Savior,
    Live in me from day to day,
    By His love and pow’r controlling
    All I do and say.
  2. May the Word of God dwell richly
    In my heart from hour to hour,
    So that all may see I triumph
    Only through His pow’r.
  3. May the peace of God my Father
    Rule my life in everything,
    That I may be calm to comfort
    Sick and sorrowing.
  4. May the love of Jesus fill me
    As the waters fill the sea;
    Him exalting, self abasing,
    This is victory.
  5. May I run the race before me,
    Strong and brave to face the foe,
    Looking only unto Jesus
    As I onward go.
  6. May His beauty rest upon me,
    As I seek the lost to win,
    And may they forget the channel,
    Seeing only Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment