Sunday, April 22, 2012

God is Good All of the Time


4-22-12

Well, I said I'd try and keep this updated....
So this is me trying. ;P

It's been a really interesting week. Trying to adjust to being back here in the states, missing everyone a ton, wondering what's next etc. There were a few really hard days.
But on Friday, I got the call I'd kinda been waiting for from SP..... And....

I'M GOING BACK TO JAPAN!!!

My application to go back was approved and they are currently working on my travel plans/itinerary.
I will be leaving the States once again on May 14th – and this time will be in Japan for about 3 months.
I can't even put into words how incredibly pumped I am, but almost more then that simply relieved – knowing what my next step in life is. So anyways, later that same day, I ran into my neighbor/ former boss and was just asking if he might have some work for me just for like the month that I'm gonna be here – Turns out that he does! Dah! The LORD is SO AWESOME! He know us so much better then we know ourselves – He knows what we need before we even ask for it!

It's just been amazing to see the way that the LORD has been working. Even when it feels like He's far away, or that everything is falling apart – He's right there with us, and everything is under His control.
Mmm.... I'm falling so in love with Him.....

The LORD is just so good.

---

"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." 
-Psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment