Sunday, March 30, 2014


Today is Sunday.
Hard to believe that another week has passed (again). I know I say that like every time, but when you are actually counting days you realize how fast they slip away....

This week we were at Youth Camp, in Kiyosato (up in the mountains). It was great!
A nice break from work, reuniting with Asami and Alex, wonderful time of fellowship, worship, and devotions ~ all in all very refreshing and encouraging. One of the most awesome things, I think, is to be on the other side of the world and be able to worship with other believers, it encourages my heart like nothing else! But of course there were some sad goodbyes afterward – so that was hard.

That's about all I have to say at the moment but prayers would be appreciated as there are some decisions that I'm trying to make, and also as I try and work out some travel details for trying to get back up to Sendai to visit some people there! Thank you so much!



For pictures: Japan 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment